There’s nothing like London Fashion Week to inspire a bit of online shopping. Get ahead of the game with our guide to the best places for a digital front row seat and how to get your fashion haul delivered to your desk.
If you love fashion, you’ll already have 12-16 September marked in your diary. It’s London Fashion Week, and the world’s fashion editors, bloggers and stylists are descending on the capital.
Get a front row seat
Sit in the (digital) front row to catch rising London stars such as Simone Rocha alongside established names including Paul Smith, Erdem and Mary Katrantzou.
- London Fashion Week digital schedule – see some of London’s biggest fashion shows – as they happen.
- Grazia Daily – hear about show highlights and see the best-dressed bloggers on the cobbles of Somerset House, c/o the Grazia fashion team.
- Follow the #LFW hashtag on Twitter and Instagram to see insiders’ pics from the catwalk.
Refresh your wardrobe online
If you’re fired up by London Fashion Week to spice up your wardrobe with some new pieces, here’s our pick of the best places to shop online.
- Net-A-Porter – the original and probably still the best. Who can resist the lure of those black boxes tied up with grosgrain ribbon?
- Net-A-Sporter – a new addition to the Net-A-Porter stable, featuring the likes of Stella McCartney and Orlebar Brown. Has its own hashtag - #NETASPORTER.
- Mr Porter – Men’s style destination. Excellent for picking up Autumn/Winter trends, style tips and even advice on packing your travel bag.
Collect from Broadgate
What if you don’t want to get your parcel delivered to the office? Help is at hand with a brand new service at the Broadgate Welcome Centre in Finsbury Avenue Square. We now have a UPS Access Point, so you can collect and return parcels here, saving you time arranging collections and deliveries or queuing up at the Post Office.
Participating retailers include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Forever 21
The Welcome Centre is open on Monday to Friday from 9am to 5.30pm. If you’d like to know more, just pop in and one of our friendly team members will be able to tell you more about the return and collection service.