Welcome to the eighth issue of the 5 Broadgate Update. This publication aims to keep you Involved in and informed of the development of this construction project and the works planned over the next few months.
• The capping beam works on the Broadgate Estates/Network Rail ramp have been completed and hoarding re-aligned
• The bulk excavation has continued and is now 55% complete
• Concrete works to the raft have commenced and the first two sections have been completed
• Tower Crane 3 was erected successfully and is now fully operational
• Condenser alteration works over the Network Rail ramp will start mid in October, running through the day and night and over a number of weekends, whilst maintaining access to the ramp
• Bulk excavation will continue during the month with a further 2000 lorry loads to be removed
• Concrete works to the raft slab will continue, with a number of large concrete pours planned to be carried out over-night, first one planned for 05/06 October
• Tower Crane 4 will be erected on the 13th and 14th October 2012
If you have any suggestions or queries please do not hesitate to contact our team.
Senior Construction Manager
07887747371 – 24 hour contact
Deputy Project Director
Mace Project Office
Hours Mon – Fri 08:00m to 18:00
Tel: 0208 256 9500