You may have noticed that The Broadgate Circle has gone under wraps. This amazing space is currently being regenerated into an exciting new retail, leisure and food destination. The launch will take place early 2015 so we hope you will join us for the forthcoming celebrations.
The main improvements include:
- The iconic circular design, which is an amazing space, will remain.
- The performance space will be lowered to improve visibility, making the space even better for holding our exciting schedule of events.
- New facilities and quality food and beverage establishments will be announced in due course so keep an eye out!
- The Post Office has closed to allow for the changes to be made. The nearest facilities are located at 53 Moorgate, London, Greater London EC2R 6BH
- For those of you cycling to and from Broadgate, temporary bike racks are available in Finsbury Avenue Square. Click here for additional locations.
- The nearest public toilets are located just off Exchange Square.
Despite some of the minor disturbances, Broadgate is still open for business! You can still visit quality establishments close to The Broadgate Circle including, Arancini Brothers, Beany Green, Wrap it up and AMT Coffee for your morning caffeine fix, while the Broadgate Artisan Market is proving to be a popular choice for lunch and take-home snacks.
For more information, please click here.
Thanks for bearing with us while we work to bring you this exciting project.