If you’re a business at Broadgate then you’ll be able to get involved in our free, effective Broadgate Connect recruitment programme.
Finding the right people for your opportunities (whether that’s temporary, permanent, full-time, part-time or apprenticeships) can be complex but with Broadgate Connect, we’ll take the time to understand what your business needs and source local talent who will support, enhance and build your brand.
Not only will we help to find you the perfect-fit of enthusiastic local candidates but Broadgate Connect’s free service helps to reduce recruitment costs; builds community links with your business; allows you to try out new talent via work placements; enhances your brand’s reputation and contributes to your corporate social responsibility programme.
What we do
- We find out what you’re looking for in a candidate so we select the best people for your business.
- Working with approved community partners, we identify talented candidates from the local area.
- We provide candidates with training and support so they are work-ready for your business.
- When a candidate joins you, we are on hand with guidance and support for continued success.
- You can draw on our expertise and experience of apprenticeships and the Apprenticeship Levy to develop valuable apprenticeship schemes that work for your business and the individual.
We’ve previously worked with high-profile names including Broadgate Estates, Birchall, Not Just Cleaning, Nurture, Rapport and Ultimate Security to source talent for roles spanning marketing, IT, security, retail, cleaning, hospitality and beyond.
“Broadgate Connect is a five-star recruitment service”
Taner Goksoylar, Ultimate Security
Get in touch with Broadgate Connect
Contact Chantell Brown on 020 7505 4008 or via email.
About Broadgate Connect
Broadgate Connect is funded by British Land as part of Bright Lights, British Land’s skills and employment programme. Broadgate Connect is delivered in partnership with the East London Business Alliance and Broadgate Estates.