On Friday 13th March at The Space | 3FA discover a personalised 25-minute nutrition consultation with Kelly from The Natural Balance.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask specific questions around your symptoms and health and you will be given some tips and advice which you can go away and implement right away.
Spaces are very limited so be sure to book your slot as soon as you have purchased your ticket. Please note this is only available to those work at Broadgate.
Book your place and reserve your time slot here
Tickets and time slots
The session will cost £11.37 and this can be redeemed against a consultation at a later date should you wish to discuss your symptoms in more depth.
What are the benefits of a nutritional therapist?
- You are looking for a general diet and health MOT.
- You have had long-term, undiagnosed symptoms that a doctor cannot seem to help with.
- You want to take a more natural approach and avoid where possible, taking medication for current illnesses.
- You are fed up with not feeling your best and want to know if there are any underlying health conditions.
What areas of health can a nutritional therapist help with?
- Digestive issues. Eg. IBS, IBD, intolerances, food allergies
- Female health: Hormonal acne, PMS, Irregular menstruation, PCOS, endometriosis
- Thyroid issues
- Sleep trouble
- Eczema and skin issues
- High cholesterol
- Menopause ...and much more
Benefits of having a fit and healthy workforce:
- Good nutrition improves health and reduces absenteeism
- Understanding how foods can effect blood sugar can help maintain energy and focus
- Proper nutrition will increase mental clarity and productivity
- A healthy body will sleep better and wake up refreshed
To discover all the latest events, workshops and talks talking place as part of Broadgate’s The Sessions this March, click here.
Find directions to Broadgate here. For all the latest news follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Plus sign up to Broadgate’s newsletter here for special offers and the latest unmissable events.