As The Winter Forest arrives at Broadgate, some of our must-visit destinations are offering you the chance to win. With a £200 bar bill at Mrs Fogg's Winter Terrace, a blow-dry or trim at Barber & Blow plus 45-minute treatment at The Body Balance Clinic, this is the perfect prize to embrace and re-energise over the festive season.
Launching on 6 November until 10 December, just fill in this form to enter (terms and conditions below).
Terms and conditions
1. The competition is organised by Bluebutton Properties UK Limited (“Broadgate”) of York House, 45 Seymour Street, London, W1H 7LX (the "Promoter").
2. The title of the competition is “The Winter Forest”.
3. The competition will be open from 8:00am 6 November until 11:59 pm 10 December (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
4. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 11:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
5. Enter the competition online by completing and submitting the online entry form provided on broadgate.co.uk by the Closing Date.
6. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satelite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind: or
(b) proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
8. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entries on 11 December or within 5 days of the Closing Date.
10. The Promoter will select one winner only.
11. The competition is only open to all residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
12. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
13. The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
(a) automatically generated by computer;
(b) completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
14. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
15. The Prize includes:
- A treatment from the Body Balance Clinic
- A blow dry or male trim from Barber & blow
- £200 to spend at Mrs Fogg's Winter Terrace
16. Prize must be taken by 22 December.
17. Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
18. The prize is being supplied by the above referenced parties (the "Suppliers") named in clause 15.
19. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
20. The winner of the competition will be announced on broadgate.co.uk on 17 December.
21. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
22. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address provided with the competition entry. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the competition entry form has been submitted.
23. If you are the winner of the prize, you will have 24 hours to claim the prize by return of the email or telephone call received. You will then have until 22 December to claim your prize with "the Suppliers".
24. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
25. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed the prize within 2 days of the closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
26. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
27. Insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occuringas a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. You statutory rights are not affected.
28. The Promoter will only access your personal information as set out in the Privacy notice.
29. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
30. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
31. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.