In line with the Government’s national lockdown measures, only essential stores remain open at Broadgate.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking directly with retailers before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service, find out more here.
- Cafes, pubs and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site and the sale of alcohol is also not permitted. Find out more here.
- Leisure and personal care operators, such as gyms, cinemas and hair salons, are closed.
- You must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble, unless for work purposes.
- Please check the latest guideance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our directional system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
If you are arriving into Liverpool Street Station, the exit to the Fulcrum and into Broadgate Circle is now open again. Please note it is strongly recommended that you pre-book with the restaurants and bars in Broadgate Circle - they are also operating an over 21 policy and ID checks are in place.
There are a number of places to leave your bikes in and around the Broadgate neighbourhood, including extra temporary provisions around Exchange Square and in Sun Street. There is also a Brompton Bike locker in Sun Street Passage.
There are also cycle parking facilities within Liverpool Street Station, click here for more information.
If you are driving to Broadgate, please note that there is no on-street parking in or around the campus. However, a public car park is available underneath Broadwalk House (EC2A 2EW). Please click here for further information.
Updates to our facilities and services
From time to time we may need to make some changes to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
Please visit our Facilities and services page to find out more.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.