Our stores, gym and hairdressers are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Many of our cafes and restaurants are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our non-essential retail stores have now reopened. Find out more and see opening times on our Eat, Drink, Shop & Gym page.
- Some leisure and personal care operators, such as gyms and hairdressers, have also reopened. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat, Drink, Shop & Gym page.
- While our cafes and restaurants remain closed indoors, some are offering outdoor dining, click-and-collect, takeaway or delivery options. You can find more details on our Eat, Drink, Shop & Gym page.
Travel, facilities & services
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, you must not visit with anybody who is not part of your household or support bubble, unless for work purposes
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more on our Facilities page.
- TFL have introduced some extra measures to keep you safe on public transport.
- You could choose to travel at quieter times on public transport if that is an option. Quieter times are 8:15am to 4pm and after 5.30pm on weekdays, and before 12pm and after 6pm on weekends, find out more information on public transport at the TFL website.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others
- You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.