Following government guidance, more of our colleagues and businesses are beginning to return and reopen at Broadgate, and some of our cafes and restaurants are offering a click & collect or delivery service.
Opening times for our outlets will vary - so we always recommend checking directly with them. Click here to find out more.
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
If you are arriving into Liverpool Street Station, the exit to the fulcrum and into Broadgate Circle is now open again.
Please check the latest guideance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
There are a number of places to leave your bikes in and around the Broadgate neighbourhood, including extra temporary provisions around Exchange Square and in Sun Street. There is also a Brompton Bike locker in Sun Street Passage.
There are also cycle parking facilities within Liverpool Street Station, click here for more information.
If you are driving to Broadgate, please note that there is no on-street parking in or around the campus. However, a public car park is available underneath Broadwalk House (EC2A 2EW). Please click here for further information.
Updates to our facilities and services
From time to time we may need to make some changes to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
Please visit our Facilities and services page to find out more.
Your safety is our number one priority so you might notice extra measures in place, including:
- Hand sanitising stations within our buildings
- New signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others
- One-way / keep left systems to help with social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at reception desks
- Closing or adapting shared spaces, such as seating in communal areas and meeting rooms
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to allow for social distancing
Our Broadgate site team have all been provided with suitable PPE such as masks and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus