We want everyone to have a safe and enjoyable visit to us here at Broadgate and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s a short guide to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our restaurants and hospitality venues are open for indoor bookings, with many offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Government guidance, diners must order, eat, and drink while seated. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Our cinema is also open, and you can book tickets now. Please visit the Everyman page for more detail.
- Our retail stores are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Our leisure and personal care operators, , gym and hairdressers, are also open. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance.
Travel, facilities & services
- We’ve made some changes to our facilities to help maintain social distancing. You can find the latest information on our Facilities page.
- TFL have introduced some extra measures to keep you safe on public transport.
- You could choose to travel at quieter times on public transport if that is an option. Quieter times are 8:15am to 4pm and after 5.30pm on weekdays, and before 12pm and after 6pm on weekends, find out more information on public transport at the TFL website.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others and to follow our one way/ keep left system at all times, please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- In line with the Government’s coronavirus restrictions, visitors must follow the Government’s Rule of 6 or 2 households. Visitors should also continue to keep their distance from anyone not in their household or support bubble.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, we may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside.
- You must wear a face covering at all times in indoor public areas, unless you are exempt for medical reasons
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help, and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.