Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit, these include:
- Strongly recommending pre-booking in all bars and restaurants across Broadgate in advance of your arrival. Please note individual opening times vary.
- An over 21 policy in operation at all of our restaurants and bars within Broadgate Circle. ID checks are in place.
- Introduction of table service
- Alcohol purchased elsewhere is prohibited from being consumed on site
- No large gatherings will be permitted in any of our public spaces
- Wear a face covering where necessary – Find out more here
- Staying at home if you, or anyone in your household, has symptoms of Covid-19
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
We’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone stay safe here at Broadgate. These include new signage to support social distancing, one-way systems within our buildings, and plexiglass screen barriers at reception and security desks. As more people return to our neighbourhood, we’re also increasing our security presence on site.
Our Broadgate site team have all been provided with suitable PPE to help them carry out their roles safely, and we’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout each day.
Your safety is our number one priority so you might notice extra measures in place, including:
- Hand sanitising stations within our buildings
- Signage to help everyone to keep a two-metre distance from others
- One-way / keep left systems to help with social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers at reception desks
- Closing or adapting shared spaces, such as seating in communal areas and meeting rooms
- Reduced capacity in our lifts to allow for social distancing
Find out more about the Government’s latest advice here: www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Getting here and heading home
Entrances and exits
If you are arriving into Liverpool Street Station, the exit to the Fulcrum and into Broadgate Circle is now open again. Please note it is strongly recommended that you pre-book with the restaurants and bars in Broadgate Circle - they are also operating an over 21 policy and ID checks are in place.
Please check the latest guideance on safe travel from Transport for London here.
There are a number of places to leave your bikes in and around the Broadgate neighbourhood, including extra temporary provisions around Exchange Square and in Sun Street. There is also a Brompton Bike locker in Sun Street Passage.
There are also cycle parking facilities within Liverpool Street Station, click here for more information.
If you are driving to Broadgate, please note that there is no on-street parking in or around the campus. However, a public car park is available underneath Broadwalk House (EC2A 2EW). Please click here for further information.
Updates to our facilities and services
From time to time we may need to make some changes to our usual facilities and services in order to help keep everyone safe.
Please visit our Facilities and services page to find out more.