As part of Tommy’s Moving Forward Together campaign they have partnered with e-learning platform FutureLearn. The partnership is to design and provide free access to meaningful, socially focused courses hosted by some of their campaign talents. Tommy Hilfiger are working with FutureLearn to enable global audiences to learn and have the opportunity to sign up for educational courses on their platform.
Future Learn is an educational platform to connect people and ideas through global digital learning courses; they aim to connect them with quality educators and with each other. They believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, with plenty of opportunities to discuss what you’ve studied, in order to make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
The first course is ‘Exploring Body Neutrality and Body Image with Jameela Jamil’ and you can sign up to join here
The five courses and their representative campaign advocates are:
- February 15, 2021: Exploring body neutrality and challenging body image stereotypes with actress, podcaster, model, writer and body positivity activist, Jameela Jamil.
- March 1, 2021: Exploring sustainable living and loving with multi-genre musician and sustainability activist, Mogli.
- March 15, 2021: Exploring intersectionality and what makes you unique with DJ, singer, songwriter, performer and activist Kiddy Smile.
- March 29, 2021: Exploring mentorship and community change with horse-riding healing community and mentorship collective, Compton Cowboys.
- Summer 2021: Exploring LGBTQIA+ activism, advocacy and allyship with Actor, model and activist, Indya Moore.